- Would it affect or diminish private ownership of anything?
- Would it cost the individual any (permit, money, tax, fee or freedom)?
- Would it require permission in any form?
- Would it cause any growth in government or bureaucracy?
- Would it add any new public employees?
- Would it run counter to the constitution, federal or state, in any way?
- Does it lack a sundown clause?
- Does it yield to federal coercion?
- Does it include: and for other purposes?
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
For all Legislators State and Federal - IF a Bill:
If the answer is YES then vote NO